1) Tournament dates and time, age of players and system of the tournament
||2011 & younger
||27/10 – 29/10
||2009 & younger
||03/11 – 05/11
Participating teams are divided to groups where they meet each other in group. After group games continue play-off games and games for final placement in the tournament. Eeach team has guaranteed to play 5 games in the tournament. Organizer reserves the right to adjust the game time. Girls in age categories U 15 can be up to 2 years older, girls in age categories U 13 can be max. 1 year older.
2) Game times
In age categories U 13-15 2x20 min. effective/stopped time, according to the rules of ice hockey.
3) Rating of the tournament
- In groups: number of points achieved, mutual matches, goal difference, more goals scored, lot.
- In play-off: winner of game must be known. If game finish in tie, penalty shots will apply (at first each team has 3 shots, then 1 shot until final decision). Note: Penalty shots must be done always “with a new player”. It is NOT allowed to use the same player for more penalty shots!!!
- Each active participant of the tournament will receive a commemorative photo.
- After each match - announcement of the best players of match (diploma + some prize).
- All teams will receive diplomas according to their final standing.
- Teams on 1st – 3rd place will receive cups and medals for each player.
- Will be awarded also the best goalie, the best forward, the best defenseman, the most productive player.
5) Conditions and way of login
- Login to 02/10/2023 on e-mail: email@example.com. Upon receipt of your application we will send you more info about the tournament and an invoice for the entry fee, accommodation, meals and transportation.
- Till 09/10/2023 you will receive game schedule of tournament. By receiving game schedule of tournament your participation is confirmed.
6) Entry fee
The entry fee for the tournament in age categories U 13–15 is 800 Euros, which covers ice rink rental, organisational matters,time keeping, referees, awards, opening ceremony, video service, photographer, result service, info, skill competitions, interpreter etc. Please note that the tournament application is valid only when the registration fee is paid! The entry fee will be forfeited in favor of the organizer in case of cancellation of participation, noncompliance with the tournament regulations.
7) Accommodation and meals
Each team, which will have interest to participate in Autumn Cup should fill in the entry form. We ensure accommodation and catering.
Accommodation and meals are provided exclusively by the organizer of the tournament. If you wish, we can ensure also bus service, Praguesightseeing with special Englishspeaking guide, lunch at Czech stylish restaurant near Charles bridge or Venceslas square, translator, trips etc.
8) Cancellation fees
50 % off invoices 15 to 30 days, 80 % off invoices 4 to 14 days, 100 % off invoices 1 to 3 days before arrival.
9) Ice finish
In games 2x20 min. - after each game.
10) Health services
Guaranteed by organizer.
All objections are necessary to be handed in written form at last in 15 minutes after finishing of the match to management and enclose the deposit of 500 CZK (Czech crowns). In case that the tournament management acknowledges your protest you will get the deposit back.
Group of referees is guaranteed.
13) Team jerseys
Each team has to bring 2 sets of team jerseys of different colours.
14) Identification of players
Foreign teams: passports, Czech teams: player´s ID-card.